Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Cyber Test Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
- Use forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction in order to resolve integration and testing issues.
- Ensure cyber compliance, perform security reviews and manage accreditation documentation.
- Integrate new architectural features into existing infrastructures, design cyber security architectural artifacts, provide architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends.
- Implement the Risk Management Framework accreditation process.
- Support Air Force personnel in formulating responses to higher headquarters and Department of Defense requests for information and in assessing policy changes.
- 5+ years of Information Assurance (IA) or Cybersecurity (CS) experience.
- Knowledge of IA/CS tools (e.G. Retina, SCAP, ACAS, Nessus and Kali Linux Security Suite).
- Able to obtain a DoD 8570.01M IA Management Level 1 within 180 days of joining.
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework.
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Implementation Guides (STIGs) and security controls experience.
- Microsoft and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems experience.
- Current certification(s) in CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CEH, Network+, Security+, CCNA or CCNP.
- Computer programming and database scripting experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Military and/or GPS experience.