Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Cyber Security Engineer
Basic Qualifications (minimum 5 years experience):
- Proven ability to interpret security and information protection policies into executable requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of IT disciplines including software, hardware, network engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in Information Assurance and security engineering principles involving application security, security testing, communications / network security, computer security and other areas of Information Assurance.
- Experience developing web services.
- Experience performing security risk assessments.
- Proven successful experience interacting with internal customers and project co-workers.
- Proven successful experience interacting with external vendors / suppliers / partners.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience following standardized engineering lifecycle processes and tailoring processes when appropriate.
- Network switch configuration experience.
- Penetration testing experience.
- Debian kernel base, Redhat kernel base, and Kali Linux experience.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot system communication problems.
- System engineering experience.
-CISSP, CISM, or other relevant security certification
-Experience evaluating the security of SaaS / 3rd party vendors and negotiating enhancements to their practices, when appropriate
-Experience with Cloud technologies