Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Customer Support Engineer
East Coast, WV US
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Install, repair, and maintain edge grinder, dicer, back grinder and related peripherals
- Perform periodical maintenance (PM).
- Perform basic repairs and communicate with the customer regarding status of installs/PM and repairs
- Communicate with customers regarding the current and future applications requirements and coordinate this information with the application engineering department
- Understand and communicate information relating to customer device trends and strategies
- Complete detailed field service reports (FSRs) and submit to management in a timely manner
- Document issues that cannot be resolved immediately at the customer site by using appropriate formats (such as new enhancement requests (NERs), bug reports)
- Learn how the customer uses the system in device development and manufacturing to identify future enhancement opportunities
- Travel to perform these duties and to obtain training as required
All other duties as required.
Base salary and benefits.
- Medical insurance (2 coverages offered with 2 different percentages paid by company/employee)
- Dental insurance paid by company
- Vision insurance paid by company
- STD/LTD paid by company
- Life insurance paid by employee
- AFLAC paid by employee
- 401k employee only contributed
- 40 hours sick time per year
- Vacation time accrued per payroll (3.10/ 1-5 years, 4.62/ 6-10 years, 6.20/ 10+ years)
- Cell reimbursement @ $55.00 a month