Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Customer Service Manager
Fairfield, NJ US
The candidate is responsible for all Customer Service operations, this includes but not limited to all aspects of order processing, quoting, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by managing customer communications, updates, quotes, and order confirmation
- Enhance client and co-worker relationships: partner with other department leaders to provide input on initiatives, resolve issues, and execute business objectives
- Lead and manage at least one direct report in the Sales Department
- Champion process improvements within Customer Service, including offering new ideas and developing processes within the sales department to improve the customer experience, employee satisfaction, and corporate performance
- Exercise judgment to evaluate customer requests and provide accurate lead-time estimates and pricing following the business development strategy
- Proactively review data to identify orders not meeting projected due dates and work with production, quality assurance, and shipping to minimize late deliveries
- Ensure in-stock items are shipped as planned to maximize monthly\yearly revenue goals
- Research documented and undocumented client complaints for validity, work towards solutions for the client, follow up with client when necessary, and deliver and track coaching and corrective action when required
- Work with Senior Management to develop new pricing, communicate and enforce pricing integrity
- Maintain company representation and communications through customer portals as required
They are looking for a strong leader with the right personality to communicate with the sales team and engineers. You will be the face of the company for customer interactions with purchases of products.
Day shift. Base salary, plus a potential bonus, 401k and full benefits.