Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
As a Crane Technician, your primary responsibilities will be to maintain, inspect and troubleshoot various types of cranes. Such knowledge on cranes is helpful and preferred but not required. They will provide the crane knowledge in continuous training.
Other requirements include:
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic diagrams
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Willing to work at heights over 40'
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent Communication skills
- Valid driver's license
The company will provide a benefit package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Training and advancement opportunities
Incentive bonus and overtime