Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
As the Controls Technician you will be responsible but not limited to following duties:
- Perform on-site and in shop troubleshooting, testing, calibration, programming, repair, estimate, or replacement of motors, controls, VFDs and select instruments.
- Read, understand, and modify, electrical prints and electronic schematics.
- Perform on-site start-ups and operator training.
- Use test equipment such as multimeters, meter scope, simulators, and power supplies.
- Practice all codes, technical requirements, and safety procedures.
- Submit required forms, reports, and documentation.
- Build or test VFD and control panels.
- Promote a culture of excellent customer service and look for opportunities to broaden relationships or sales opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Safely operate company vehicles and maintain company equipment and vehicles.
- Maintain the current body of knowledge/training (attending manufacturers' continuing development or factory training classes).
- May work extended hours or work on-call as scheduling demands or as needed.
- Travel to customer sites to perform work duties as needed. There will be some local/regional travel involved when needed to go to offsite customer locations.
Working hours: Day shift / Monday - Friday with some exceptions depending on the workload and customer's needs.
Compensation: $18 - $25 per hour + overtime at time and half + retirement + full comprehensive benefits package