Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Your work includes on-line troubleshooting, repair, planned work, continuous improvement and capital projects and your activities are driven by area performance and planned work requests. You must be able to independently identify issues and resolve with self-direction.
You will also need to show you have the motivation and passion for continued self-development, constantly seeking to upgrade technical skills to maintain the highest level of technical ability and knowledge of latest hardware / software trends.
They need people who can support the operational team with day-to-day improvement and troubleshooting of software applications and PLC controls with maximum focus on increased reliability.
They will consider people with electrical/electronic experience to go along with some PLC education, knowledge, or experience.
Some other experiences they are looking for are:
- Electrical and controls support for operations and maintenance
- Perform predictive and preventive maintenance
- Interpret and maintain electrical schematics
- Implement small scope projects in assigned areas
- Identify, design and implement controls improvement solutions
- Interface with contractors, vendors, engineering, maintenance and operations
- Perform root cause analysis on process interruptions
- Work with engineering on specific electrical and or controls projects from design to startup, including HMI and PLC programming, installation, checkout, start-up and training
- During shift, provide on plant wide support (including overtime coverage for vacancies) for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolution of Level I (PLC/Servos) and Level II (HMI) system related problems
This role works on rotating shift basis as an integral part of a specific rotating team, that rotates on day, evening, night, and weekend shifts (at one point you will have 5 days straight off each month) with a shift differential.
$38 - $40/hour + plenty of overtime. $0.70/hour shift differential. Great benefits including 3 weeks vacation to start.
This company is on the Fortune 100 Best Places to work list.