Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Aurora NE, NE
Technical Resources have thorough understanding and mastery of Manufacturing Reliability Fundamentals such as Integrated Work Systems (IWS) and the Factory Mars Operating System (FMOS/Daily Direction Setting DDS). This role will support the development and execution of Clean, Inspect, Lubricate (CIL), Center Line (CL) and Defect Management for their assigned area in Make or Pack. The Technical Resource is responsible for maintaining standard running conditions of operating equipment in their area plus the repair or replacement of failed components, the ability to troubleshoot unknown equipment issues, and recommend adjustments to center lines.
They are looking for someone with strong Electronics troubleshooting and repair skills, along with strong computer skills using the basic Microsoft Office Suite.
You will need to:
- Perform mechanical and electrical preventative maintenance on various manufacturing equipment, PLCs, control networks, instrumentation, drives/servos, and electrical system (need troubleshooting and repair experience)
- Complete work orders as assigned and proactively look at work orders to complete as time permits
- Document preventative maintenance and work orders using SAP
- Troubleshoot and repair routine and advanced electrical issues, and mechanical issues as needed to support other TRs
- Conduct equipment breakdown analysis
- Provide technical support to eliminate line top losses and team's equipment ownership improvements
- 90% of time on production floor working with technicians to deliver results, assisting in equipment setup and changeover
- Basic computer skills in AutoCAD, Proficy, Excel, Word, Outlook, LEDS, SAP, Red Prairie, and Nexus
This is an 8-hour rotating shift position, that works 2 weeks on days, 7 am to 3 pm, 2 weeks on evening shift, 3 pm to 11 pm and 2 weeks on overnights 11 pm to 7 am. It is a Monday - Friday role that at times can work weekends for overtime. They are not up and running on weekends.
$26 - $28/hr + overtime + great benefits plan + 3 weeks' vacation to start