Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Quonset Point, RI US
In this role, the candidate will:
- Support the client with automation and commissioning of designed and manufactured machines
- Support the customer during the daily activities of production with the machines to offer continuous improvements
- Implement improvements and fixes to the existing software
- Maintain regular contact with technical support team located at the head office to receive support and provide updates
What you will bring:
- 5 years' experience in the machinery industry
- Siemens PLC is preferred, but they can train on other PLC control systems
- Able to read technical drawings (mechanical and electrical)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast-thinking and know how to adapt quickly to any situation
- Attention to detail and quality
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean criminal record
Base salary, a 401(k)-pension plan with 6% match, health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Dynamic international working environment. Entrepreneurial attitude and an innovative mind set encouraged in a stable family company with long-term strategic development. New employees may be given the chance to train in Switzerland.