Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
This position manages the engineering development of projects to support operational goals. This role is charged with ensuring the quality, cost, reputability, on time delivery of projects, processes, and occasionally products.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Provide instruction in operation, set-up, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of plant electrical and control systems.
- Identify plans and implement electrical and control systems processes to improve opportunities.
- Optimize new systems and upgrades to existing processes and facilities.
- Troubleshoot and program programmable logic controllers (ControlLogix and PLC5).
- Design, maintain, and optimize plant electrical power distribution systems (includes, 4160V, 575V, and 480V.)
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 5+ years programming experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix and PLC 5 Platforms
- Knowledge and demonstrated previous use of industrial communication systems (Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Modbus, and Back Net)
- Knowledge and demonstrated previous use of the Rockwell Applications Software suite (RSLogix, RSLinx, RSNetworx, and so on)
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficient use of AutoCAD
Pay Grade: $85 - $95k depending on experience
Benefits: Full benefits package, will offer some relocation assistance as well