Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Controls & Electrical Technician
- Report to the Engineering Manager and work with fellow engineers and black belts to reach corporate and plant savings goals.
- Support the maintenance staff to maintain plant operations and troubleshoot downtime solutions on the off shifts.
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Install and maintain electrical control systems and solid-state equipment.
- Lead projects that have a significant economic impact on the business objectives
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Prepare project cost and worktime.
$60 - $70k base with paid overtime on straight-time rate 5% performance bonus and world-class benefits.