Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Essential job functions:
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of industrial control systems and Programmable Logic Computers (PLCs).
- Effectively maintain programming, hardware networking and communication; troubleshoot, determine causes of failure and perform corrective actions; oversee full industrial control system project implementation on both hardware and software problems.
- Support predictive and preventative maintenance program.
- Support internal projects.
- Drive plant control system upgrades.
- Ensure compliance with Controls Change Management System.
- Able to troubleshoot and calibrate the following properly and safely: control panels using relay logic; Cam-driven switch boxes; heat and humidity control systems; process control valves; pneumatic control systems; hydraulic control systems; metal detection systems; ink jet coding systems, electronic scaling systems, electronic meters.
- Able to interface with and troubleshoot the following motor control equipment properly and safely: motor starters, run relays; Variable Frequency Drives(VFDs); Servo motors and controls.
- Able to interface with and troubleshoot Allen Bradley and other plant PLCs including: connecting to the PLC, reading ladder logic, programming, diagnosing hardware and software problems.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Company Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.