Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Control Room Operator (Renewable Energy)
In this role you will respond to alarms, take appropriate corrective actions, and execute approved plant shutdown and start-up procedures; assuring that the plant meets its operational, environmental and safety commitments, while operating in a safe and environmentally efficient manner.
To be considered for the position, the individual must have five years of directly related power industry experience in an industrial or military setting, with progressive technical and supervisory responsibilities; and possess:
- Strong leadership and excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to problem solve and make good decisions.
- The capability to manage critical events and prioritize in an emergency, providing clear direction in operational, safety, and environmental tasks.
- The ability to manage operations crew personnel; work in closed quarters and confined spaces; climb ladders and structures; lift and carry up to 50 pounds; and tolerate heights and high temperatures.
- Have a thorough understanding, of the Auxiliary Operator and Control Room Operator's duties and responsibilities and be capable of standing watch in any of these subsidiary positions.
Hours: Rotating shift work (4) 12-hour shifts on a 5-2 rotation
1) Montgomery, MD Facility (1 Hour N of DC - 1 Hour commute South of Baltimore Metro Areas)
2) Harrisburg, PA Facility
3) Alexandria, VA Facility
Compensation: $30 - $40 per hour, depending on experience + over time at time and a half + 401k match + full comprehensive benefits package!