Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Contract and Safety Analyst
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Communicates with staff to identify bid schedules and acquire bid documents.
- Compiles and manages bid calendar.
- Reviews bid documents, construction contracts and vendor agreements.
- Identifies language or items inconsistent with company policies or procedures.
- Facilitates negotiations of changes to the documents either through written or oral communication.
- Compiles, reviews and compares contract documents, sometimes consisting of multiple drafts.
- Upholds company policies and processes regarding contract management and use.
- Assists with compiling submittals relative to information generated at the corporate office for bid compliance.
- Develops and produces training guidelines, safety, and procedure manuals and similar documents relative to various aspects of the operations.
- Utilizes knowledge of the construction industry to identify compliance with regulatory and construction industry standards when compiling documents.
- Travels to company divisions and projects in order to monitor operations and to facilitate creation of draft documents.
- Participates in company-wide and division specific safety programs.
- Assists with monitoring regulatory issues related to safety under OSHA, Cal OSHA, WISHA, and related agencies.