Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reviews all contractual relationships of the division; identifies and applies contract procedures in accordance with Company policies.
- Reviews contract documents to ensure compliance with federal and state laws as well as company policies.
- Assists in compiling contract documents including processing and proof reading multiple drafts generated during negotiations.
- Assists in identifying and compiling federal and state reporting requirements.
- Identifies, coordinates, and/or generates submittals in compliance with contract documents which are administrative in nature (for example, certificates of insurance, AAP submittals, certified payrolls, safety policies, and so on.)
- Assists GM or PM with drafting, coordinating and tracking notices in compliance with the contract documents (for example, delays and changed conditions.)
- Upholds the company policies and processes regarding contract management and use.
- Analyzes, organizes and performs office operations and procedures such as key boarding, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of specialty supplies, and other clerical services, such as photocoping, collating and faxing materials as necessary. Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records, and maintains contract and contractor status databases.
- Ensures the systematic transfer of documents to corporate staff for accounting and management purposes.
- Maintains licenses and registrations required for the operations of the division; participates in the safety committee and coordinates and/or processes paperwork for reporting accidents, maintaining OSHA logs and returning employees to work. Records minutes of the safety meetings and tracks tool box meetings and safety bucks.
- Assists in invoicing of projects and collection of past due accounts.
- Reviews all correspondence concerning contractors and responds as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains contact with contractors to ensure the smooth working of the contract awarding process;
- Prepares sales proposals in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- May directly supervise other employees in the various administrative roles; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities may include: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance. Rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.