Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Continuous Improvement Leader
St. Charles, MO
Responsibilities include performing business assessment, planning, facilitation, execution of CI projects including Kaizen Events, and sustainment through standard work and procedures.
The CI Leader will work closely with the business leadership team to progress towards a culture of CI across the organization.
As a result of successful execution, the CI leader will help deliver significant bottom line, quantified results as well as material "soft savings" (for example, safety, business process, customer experience, and so on,) improvements.
- Work closely with leadership to identify, charter, and complete CI improvements across all areas of the business.
- Develop, plan, implement, and facilitate CI Daily Improvement, Cross Functional Projects (for example, Kaizen Events), and Policy Deployment initiatives across the business.
- Generate and enable measurement and assessment tools enabling operational and CI leaders to evaluate potential areas for formal CI actions and to subsequently determine their operational and financial value.
- Recommend CI projects (for example, Kaizen / Point Kaizen Events, major project teams, and so on) based on evaluating operational and financial data and qualitative analysis based on observation and discussion; supported by proposed budget and cost/benefit forecasts.
- Project manage approved CI projects and initiatives by coordinating necessary resources and setting and implementing budgetary and timing controls to achieve chartered goals.
- Coach, counsel and train managers, staff, and associates to apply, support, sustain and develop a CI culture.
- Facilitate cross functional CI projects/events as a Subject Matter Expert while empowering operational staff and associates to present ideas and create improvements and solutions.
- Determine the best CI and change management methodologies and tools to use for this given opportunity. Once selected, properly and effectively apply the selected approaches.
- Leverage best practices gained through CI activities to other activities within the business.
- Actively participate in the company's CI Center of Excellence to advance the rapid sharing of best practices, development of standards when appropriate, and provide for professional development of the CI professional community.
- Frequent travel to company facilities - 20%
As you interview, the company will be attempting to see if you are a leader that is able to walk into a situation, assess, set priorities, and make a plan. They are looking for someone who takes initiative and does that process without being told.
Base salary is a wide possible range depending on experience and qualifications which ranges from $90 -$140k.
There is also an incentive bonus of two weeks base pay at year's end as well as company profit sharing on top of that. Company can provide relocation assistance in an offer for this position.