Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Continuous Improvement Leader
This organization has more than 18, 000 employees in more than 55 countries. There is a ton of growth opportunities and growth path to Plant or General Manager.
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at this organization.
As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure the organizations position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety.
- This role involves facilitating continuous improvement implementation and employee involvement at the business level.
- Accountable for teaching/coaching Lean enterprise methods and integrating with the business to form and execute business improvement plans that deliver tangible benefits to business performance.
- This role will contribute to build a people-first culture that delivers significant business results.
- Be the facility lead practitioner, coach, teacher, trainer and consultant in developing, supporting and leading CI culture within the site they reside, and across the organization as required
- Facilitates CI actions and employee involvement teams throughout the platform / site and across all functional areas, in the pursuit of sustained beneficial change
- Implements a train-the-trainer approach and rapid, sustained implementation through learn by doing methods
- Facilitates improvement implementation through: employee teams, CI events, team improvement projects, LEAN Enterprise training workshops
- Provides local leadership, coaching, and training in LEAN thinking, processes and production
- Co-creates, sustains, revises and measures progress on the Business Area CI Plan that contributes to the future state
- Focuses teams on CI, by involving people in meeting productivity and site / platform objectives
- Identifies opportunities to implement common processes and best practices from other facilities within platforms and across the company
- Disseminate and act upon relevant industry and corporate benchmarking data
Base salary plus 15-20% percent bonus. World class benefits 401k match and pension. This role is Monday - Friday day shift. You must be a strong technical leader.