Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
A comprehensive benefit package and an outstanding work environment make this a great opportunity. Location: Fairfax, VA; Compensation: $65 - $80k+ based on experience.
- Support the objectives and direction of the Project Manager by attending all project meetings, maintaining schedules, coordinating all changes and RFI's with Project Manager, and keeping project on budget:
- Maintain maximum project efficiency and manage costs by scheduling manpower as needed and reporting crew labor hours on a weekly basis, supervising all work including subcontractors, continuously monitoring field personnel's performance against the Superintendent's projected performance according to estimates, maintaining accurate daily reports and sending to the office each week's reports, sending digital progress photos daily
- Ensure quality and safety standards by ensuring the maintenance of and/or exceeding all quality standards, specifying those standards and defining how the maintenance is ensured by holding and documenting at least one weekly meeting with the subs to discuss and review a written set of quality standards prior to starting their work; ensuring job site safety, including that of the subcontractors and following the company's safety manual, following and ensuring OSHA guidelines are posted.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of standards, specifications, codes, regulations and laws
- Knowledge of construction techniques, Solid background and experience in construction, 3 - 5 years in a supervisory position
- Good communication skills; both oral or written
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations