Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
In this position, you will travel to project sites around metro-Atlanta and manage anywhere from 2-6 subcontractors and their crew as they complete the build-out and/or renovation of medical buildings.
- Organize and maintain a safe work environment.
- Develop and maintain project logistics.
- Prepare and submit Daily Reports.
- Oversee all aspects of on-site construction project from planning to implementation.
- Allocate resources for assigned projects.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
Pay grade: $70-75K + bonus potential + full benefits