Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Plans installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and is consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit.
- Pull wiring through conduit and label.
- Ensure that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Locate, mount and terminate BAS end devices such as temperature sensors, relays and electronic actuators.
- Assist with job commissioning, start-up procedures and owner training if necessary.
- Prepare sketches showing as-built location of wiring and equipment.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Work with other trades to coordinate work on the job site
Top technicians make as much as $38/hr. Company vehicle.