Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Computer Support Specialist
Bonneville Lock and Dam, OR US
Our client is looking for a Computer Support Specialist to provide help desk technical, operational, and training support to computers users on-site (or via telephone or electronically) concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, productivity applications, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Support responsibilities include software installation, and configurations
- Perform technical, operational, and training support to for desktop hardware and software packages
- Install and test personal computers, printers, and other peripherals, configure operating system, load shrink-wrap programs and other application software programs
- Troubleshoot printer, computer, and peripheral incidents, perform hardware and software diagnostics, coordinate needed repairs, resolve computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and software
- Escalate more complex problems to Senior Level
- Provide expert technical knowledge
- Maintain currency and high-level of technical skill in field of expertise
- Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start
- Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level I (examples include: Security+ CE, A+ CE, Network+ CE, SCCP, CCNA-Security certifications)
- Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, and MS Office 2013, MS 365
- Experience using Remedy or a similar ticketing system
Flexible hours Monday - Friday 8-5pm