Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Albuquerque, NM US
Under the supervision of Project and Operations Management, the Commissioning Engineer is responsible for installing and upgrading company equipment in a timely manner. This position requires mechanical, electrical, and network troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment without direct supervision.
The Commissioning Engineer must follow designated installation procedures, checklists, and safety guidelines established for work areas. This position requires you to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and have the ability to travel up to 90% of the time. This is a booming industry, and the company works at many major semi-conductor sites.
- Perform equipment modifications and commissioning.
- Assist and provide on-the-job training to other Daifuku employees as well as to contractors or customers.
- Follow all safety and protocol guidelines and work with safety coordinators.
- Prepare daily paperwork including Pre-Task Plans, commissioning check sheets, and day end reporting.
- Troubleshoot and recover equipment errors.
- Read mechanical and electrical drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
- Load and install and analyze software and hardware.
- Conduct tool performance tests and verify results.
- Configure tools to specific customer demands.
- Communicate project progress, take direction from Project Manager, stay on schedule, and provide constructive
Our client has a long history of hiring military veterans from RecruitMilitary. They offer tons of upward mobility and growth. Salary plus overtime depending on experience. Candidates best locations to meet business needs are Austin-TX, Phoenix, AZ, Portland, Oregon, or Albuquerque, NM. Impressive benefits and 401k. They will pay for lodging and per diem on projects and pays for candidates to go home for long weekends every 3rd week when on a job.