Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Commercial Market Manager
- Directly responsible for all sales and account management activities for assigned Bus OEM accounts reporting to VP of Marketing and Sales.
- Plan and coordinate travel to assigned OEMs to promote CENs product line, power management solutions, and provide on-site customer support.
- Plan, coordinate, and attend industry Trade Shows and Conferences. - That plus visits to customers equates to up to 20% travel.
- Champion customer and market driven projects collaborating with the customer's Engineering team and CEN Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, and Production.
- Prepare quotations and correspondence as required to assigned OEM customers
- Develop yearly sales plan and manage customer forecasts in MRP system.
Company wants someone who can develop and maintain not only good customer relationships but also internal cross-department relationships and is capable of project management.
Base compensation is very solid, and the other components combine to make it outstanding. The benefits are fantastic, and the company has a quarterly bonus program and an ESOP. They can also help a new hire with some relocation assistance if needed.