Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sandy Springs, GA
Below are the qualifications they are looking for:
- Have advanced knowledge of electrical installation and electrical code plus project management skills
- Delegate manpower to efficiently complete project tasks and coordinate with a job schedule.
- Communicate material and labor needs for assigned tasks in order to meet scheduled task completion dates.
- Meet with inspectors to answer any questions they may have.
- Report to supervisor any problems with any employees not following direction or policy.
- Have knowledge of jobsite safety.
- Schedule accordingly with the GC and other trades.
- Keep track of any work requested or completed beyond scope/contract and reporting it to supervisor before any extra work is performed.
- Have your own electrical tools and protective gear.
- Have your own dependable transportation.
- Be able to pass a random drug screening.
Full benefits package