Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Client Engagement Manager
- Responsible for delivery of client projects from planning to execution and testing
- Perform business requirement gathering, design and execute a project plan, manage project risk, conduct user workflow training, and document details for future support
- Interface with clients during projects including frequent onsite meetings
- Coordinate with Client Success Managers to understand client needs, and work with -Specialists to properly execute the project
- Manage internal and external expectations on all aspects of the project
- Lead multiple projects of varying sizes at any given time