Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Chief Maintenance Engineer
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Providing detail drawings.
- Active in troubleshooting electrical, electronic, and mechanical problems in a manufacturing environment.
- Well versed in PLC and HMI programming.
- Well versed in digital and analog AC/DC drive design, programming, and installation.
- Well versed in computer (PC) fundamentals, including communication protocols, Microsoft Operating systems, and Microsoft Office software.
- Manage new equipment installations and startups.
- Design, install and startup equipment modifications.
- Negotiate price and purchase equipment and services as needed.
- Draft capital expenditure requisitions - gather information for justification of capital, obtain the cost of capital items.
- Fill out project item listings.
- Provide managerial input to the maintenance department as well as outside contractors.
- A fundamental understanding of regulations including OSHA, NFPA, NEC, EPA, and WDNR.
- Responsible for working safely and being a safety leader.
- 3 years of related experience and or training
- Thorough knowledge of PLC based systems, process control instrumentation, and A.C. / D.C. Motor control architecture
- Proficiency in Siemens Step 7 programming and or Siemens SiMotion / Sienamics
- DeForrest, WI (15 miles north of Madison WI metro area)
- Columbus, WI (30 miles north of Madison WI metro area)
Compensation: Base Salary + 15% Bonus + 401k Match + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package + 104 PTO Hours to start off with that you can use right away!