Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Chief Engineer Product Support
This is an internal position with travel as needed.
Supervision exercised: Supervision of Product Support personnel/engineers. Currently, there are 4 personnel.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the technical support of field engineers, technicians, and customers who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing Company product.
- Establishes and maintains lines of communication with sales, quality, and engineering on design, reliability, and maintenance issues.
- Ensures technicians are current with the latest documentation, upgrades and/or new releases.
- Involved in customer installation evaluations and commissioning support.
- Responsible for training programs and content.
- Participate in the NCR process between PPS Inc. And Company GmbH.
- Manage the NCR Process for AP Product between Austin/Rest of World.
- Participate in product quality meetings.
- Interface with Sales, Projects, Engineering, and Operations departments as required.
- Escalate service issues to the National Service Operations Manager.
- Write/Evaluate/Approve MOPs for field service.
- Write Root Cause Analysis Reports and Coordinate distribution with National Service Operations Manager and President/CEO.
- Provide onsite technical support for problems requiring engineering-level support.
- Assist with DVT testing as necessary including special applications.
- Must exhibit ownership of projects/task and drive to a timely completion within the given schedule to meet Company targets.
- Must be able to work with all other disciplines within the Company to meet product design requirements.
- Provide input for new product development and design.
- Provide Customer feedback regarding product performance.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
Compensation: $100 - $110k Base Salary - Flexible Depending on Experience + Retirement + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package
Working Hours: Day shift position working Monday - Friday with exceptions depending on workload