Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Chemical Production Technician
Upper Mount Bethel Townsh, PA US
This role is like being a baker to the chemists of the company. You will produce highly purified gases and chemicals for the solar, semiconductor, and most industries around the world. You do not need to be a chemist. This role values Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and safety.
You will batch the chemicals by physically pouring the chemicals into the funnel at the beginning of the production line. Some of the lines are automated. This is dependent upon the chemical process. You will then monitor the process using a computer, PLC and taking readings along the production line. You will spend 30% of your time monitoring the systems in the control room. The other 70% you will be monitoring the systems, taking readings outside, and replacing canisters.
This is a production role, not maintenance position. This means any major maintenance will be performed by the maintenance team. You are responsible for all production errors or first echelon maintenance.
This role is for someone who can adhere to SOPs, operate safely (see something, say something) and wants production over maintenance.
This is a 12-hour shift role following a 2-2-3 shift schedule. You must be willing to work the night shift. You will work Monday-Tuesday, be off Wednesday-Thursday, then work Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Then follow the exact opposite days the following week. This two-week schedule repeats. The hours are 7am - 7pm or 7pm-7am.
This company has effects on every aspect of society. You engage their products daily. This means they are very recession resistant. This division is led by a former naval officer. It is the fastest growing and most profitable business unit within the company.
All veteran leaders started in this role. It is the feeder into all other roles.
The foundational skills needed for success in this role:
- Possess a positive attitude
- Adherence to SOPs
- Belief in and the practicing of safety programs, and a "team first" mentality
- Being mechanically minded and are able see the production line in a 3D format to help direct maintenance where any issues may have occurred
You are expected to carry the values and respect for teammates you learned from the military into this career.
Base salary, plus $1.50 shift differential, and plenty of overtime available. A first-class benefits package is offered.