Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Chemical Production Technician
High Springs, FL
You will spend 30% of the time monitoring the systems in the control room. The other 70% is spent visually monitoring the systems, taking readings outside and replacing canisters.
If the system fails, you will perform immediate action drills to stop process and identify problem. If it is a chemical/mixture issue, you will flush the line and start the process over. If it is a maintenance failure, you will call the maintenance team in to fix the issue.
This is very similar to standing watch on a ship.
This is a 12-hour shift role. The shift rotates every 7 weeks. You must be willing to work the night shift (1900-0700) This the 2-2-3 shift. Work Monday-Tuesday, Off Wednesday-Thursday, Work Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Then exact opposite days the following week. Repeat the two-week schedule.
The company has experienced 25-35% growth for the last 6 years! This is a company on the move!
$25/hr plus built in overtime! Annual bonus program. Relocation assistance available! First in class benefits package.