Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Operates independently, where possible, exercising sound judgment and reasoning in the decision making process in the performance of their duties.
- Utilizes written instructions (batch sheets, SOPs, and so on) as well as oral instructions from the advisor and auxiliary support personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Responsible for the charging, monitoring, transferring, packaging, and storage of raw materials, intermediates, and finished API material used in the manufacturing of the product.
- Responsible for accurately documenting all necessary activities at the point of occurrence.
- Responsible for effective collaboration with team members and auxiliary support personnel in the exchange or sharing of information as well as the joint performance of their duties to manufacture a finished product.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Required to handle a wide variety of chemicals coming in all three physical forms (liquid, gas, or solid). These materials include but are not limited to organic solvents, acids, bases, and inorganic compounds.
- Attends and participates in shift/team meetings to continuously improve job performance and production. Completes prescribed training for cGMP, Safety, and Environmental in allotted times.