Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Chemical Maintenance Technician
This position will work at a semiconductor fabrication site located in Richardson, TX. This position works a compressed 12-hour shift. The hours are 0600 - 1800 or 1800 - 0600. 3 days on then 3 days off. 4 days on then 4 days off.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintain and operate liquid bulk and specialty gas/chemical delivery equipment.
- Perform intermediate gas/chemical troubleshooting and repair of delivery equipment.
- Perform daily rounds including recording readings, completing safety inspections, monitoring online gas and chemical systems, verifying toxic gas monitoring operations, and completing chemical tote/drum and gas cylinder change-outs.
- Monitor and understand correct liquid bulk delivery procedures for each product on site. Perform bulk gas and chemical trailer transfers.
- Provide information for and initiate proper reporting procedures per on-site policies including, but not limited to: Quality Incident Reports, product acceptance, tank fill, inventory and material usage, bulk gas analysis, analyzer calibration, monitoring, safety parameters, and personnel requirements
- Assist in the identification and resolution of gas/chemical related semiconductor-manufacturing problems.
- Restart all high purity gas and/or chemical delivery equipment.
- Participate in customer and Company programs including, but not limited to: Safety, Training, Operations, and Preventive Maintenance.
Hourly rate is between $25 - $30/hr or more dependent on relevant experience. First in class benefits with all bells and whistles.