Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Develops company type certification processes for meeting domestic and foreign civil aviation authority regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates certification activities with internal organizations and the regulatory authorities.
- Reviews compliance data such as certification plans, test plans, and compliance reports.
- Develops draft TIAs and related reports for certification flight testing.
- Processes conformity requests to support certification testing.
- Maintains the certification project files.
- Develops and maintain compliance checklists.
- Coordinates and facilitate meetings with regulatory authorities.
- Supports the company configuration control board process.
Requirement: Need experience and interaction with FAA written reports.
Compensation for this role is $85 - $95k base with 10 - 15% overtime. Monday - Friday day. This is rare company that has overtime for salaried employees. They also have a yearly bonus. Total compensation $105k plus. Full benefits with 100 percent match up 6% and additional 8% after once fully invested. They provide relocation and pay for closing cost for the right candidate if they need to sell their house. Company is located in Greensboro, NC low cost living and great place to raise a family.