Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Must have experience using a Fluke 5500 or similar Electronics Calibrator
Samples of electronics equipment calibration experience to be as follows:
- DMM, Clamp Meter, Volt Meter, Ammeter, Ohm Meter
- Oscilloscope / Function Generator / Frequency Generator / LCR Meter / Timer / Counter
- HiPot Tester / Insulation Resistance Tester Calibration
Directly related skills include:
- Military calibration experience a plus
- MetCal calibration software experience a plus
- Mechanical calibration a plus
- Metrology knowledge a plus
- Field service experience a plus
The company will provide OJT and OEM training to the right person for the specific skills required for the position. Position will entail mostly Electronics Calibration, but the candidate must be willing and able to learn and perform other types of calibration.
Location: Bartlett, IL - 35 miles west of downtown Chicago
Base pay + overtime at time and half + full comprehensive benefits package