Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Mounds View, MN US
As the Calibration/Metrology Technician IV you will:
- Perform calibrations and measurements traceable to the International System of Units (SI) using appropriate reference standards
- Test measurement equipment ranges from general-purpose electronic or electrical test equipment to custom built automated manufacturing test consoles in the following disciplines: frequency and time, DC Voltage, AC Voltage, resistance, capacitance, inductance, and current
- Review calibration supplier calibration certificates to comply with Z540 and IO 17025 requirements
- Apply measurement guard-banding techniques as appropriate
- Generate out of tolerance reports as necessary
- Communicate with suppliers to resolve certificate issues
- Work with automated calibration software to perform calibrations using IEEE488, GPIB, Serial, Ethernet, and USB test connections
- Collaborate with design, manufacturing, engineering, and production operations to develop and implement the equipment and methods to evaluate or manufacturer the product
- Provide on-site calibration support for equipment that is either too sensitive to move or is too large and not feasible to relocate
- Work overtime when necessary to support high priority requests or meet project goals
Base salary depends on which level you are hired as. Lots of overtime, and one of the best benefits packages you are likely to see. Possible sign on bonus for relocation.
This is a Monday through Friday, day shift position (where you actually get to choose which 8 hour part of the day you want to work).