Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
CT Technician Role
- Performs general facility maintenance duties.
- Inspects and/or repair pumps.
- Rebuilds valves.
- Monitors, operates, and controls combustion turbines and auxiliary equipment, and takes appropriate action to maintain normal equipment and system operation.
- Installs, calibrates, and tests various instruments such as pressure temperature, flow, position, and level transmitters, pressure gauges, data recorders, microprocessors, chemical analysis meters, and alarm systems.
- Maintains automatic controls for combustion control, safeguard systems, data acquisition, turbine control systems, water treatment systems, and communication systems.
- Performs hardware and software modifications and installs, monitors, and maintains programmable control systems.
- Performs complicated rigging.
- Operates overhead crane.
- Operates a water treatment and demineralizer plant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Tests turbine trip circuit.
- Strokes valves.
- Calibrates CT vibration system.
- Calibrates thermocouple.
- Calibrates RTD transmitter.
- Modifies alarm points.
- Troubleshoots MARK V.
- Troubleshoots Ladder Logic MARK V.
- Troubleshoots ABB control systems.
- Blows down electronic transmitter sensing lines.
- Calibrates electronic transmitters.
- Changes ranges on electronic transmitters.
- Cleans electronic transmitters.
- Isolates electronic transmitters.
- Modifies electronic transmitters.
- Performs preventive maintenance on electronic transmitters.
- Removes and replaces electronic transmitters.
- Repairs electronic transmitter test fixtures.
- Repairs electronic transmitters.
- Reprograms electronic transmitters.
- Tests electronic transmitters.
- Troubleshoots electronic transmitters.
- Blows down pneumatic transmitter sensing lines.
- Repairs pneumatic transmitter test fixtures.
- Calibrates analyzers.
- Changes ranges on analyzers.
- Cleans analyzers.
- Isolates analyzers.
- Performs preventive maintenance on analyzers.
- Removes and replace analyzer probe.
- Repairs analyzer test fixtures.
- Repairs analyzers.
- Tests analyzers.
- Troubleshoots analyzers.
- Adjusts derivative on rate controllers.
- Adjusts integral settings on controllers.
- Adjusts proportional band or gain on controllers.
- Adjusts setpoints on controllers.
- Blows down controller sensing lines.
- Calibrates controllers.
- Cleans controllers.
- Isolates controllers.
- Modifies controllers.
- Modifies existing controller loops.
- Performs preventive maintenance on controllers.
- Removes and replace controllers.
- Repairs controllers.
- Tests controllers.
- Troubleshoots controllers.
- Assists engineering with SCADA system adjustments.
- Determines riggings paths.
- Uses rigging equipment.
- Troubleshoots static starting system.
- Adjusts/calibrates actuators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
-High school diploma or equivalent. Associate's or technical degree in industrial maintenance including mechanical, electronics, electricity, and control systems preferred.
-Three (3) years of related experience preferred.
Skills and abilities:
- Working knowledge of pumps and motors, valve operation, and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, millivolt meters, frequency generators, digital and analog voltmeters, manometers, D.C. And A.C. Power generators, etc.
- Knowledge of water treatment facilities highly desired.