Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
The CNC Machinist works as a part of a team machining superalloy forgings used in Gas Turbine Engines, using blueprints, customer specifications and standard work to hold tolerances < .001 on OEM and MRO engine components.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Operates all types of CNC metal-cutting machines and equipment. Machinery and equipment include, EDM, lathes, mills, boring mills, and grinders.
- Plans and performs setups, layouts, and execution of work according to product specifications, blueprints, drawings, and work instructions.
- Performs all work in accordance with plant safety rules and maintains highest quality standards in the execution of all assigned work.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on all machines and other routine labor work as required in accordance with production flow.
- Operator to adhere to all 5s / CPEX policies and to have a continuous improvement mindset.
Education and work experience:
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
- Strong shop mathematics, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions required.
- Mechanical Technician experience, minimum of 5 years, (Military or Industry experience)
- Experience machining superalloy (Inconel and Waspaloy) highly desirable, but not mandatory.
- Previous CNC experience highly desirable, but not mandatory.
The company is hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift:
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday: 2: 30pm - 11pm
- 3rd Shift: Monday - Friday: 10: 30pm - 7am