Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
CNC Machine Programmer/Machinist
- Create necessary fixturing and jaws for CNC lathe and mill
- Fulfill necessary daily production machining needs
- Define proper tooling and setups required for machine
- Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production
- Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company
- Follow all company safety protocols
- Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the day prior, to leaving at the end of each shift
-Attend and actively participate in training classes and safety sessions
Qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 5-10 years' experience using production machinery (CNC vertical mill, CNC lathe, manual mill, Manual Lathe)
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in G-code programming (Haas Control preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of machine maintenance and operation required
- Must possess strong basic math skills
- Proven history of working with gauges, calipers, and micrometers
While performing the job of CNC Programmer/Machinist, the employee is exposed to vibration, loud noise and dust. The employee may work near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, but also walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear instructions. Employee will regularly lift and move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
First shift: 7: 30 am - 4: 00 pm Monday - Friday