Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
CMP Equipment or Process Technician
Austin, TX US
- Utilize knowledge to perform work when standard operating procedures (SOPs) are incomplete or unavailable
- Responsible for documenting items through the generation and/or modification of specifications, SOPs, and failure analysis reports
- Interprets and analyzes data requiring abnormal sampling and referencing of historical data
- Cooperates and effectively communicates with other departments
- Makes decisions for non-routine change point management based on available documentation
- Identifies root cause of equipment failure/process deviation, uses independent discretion to fix issue or escalate if necessary
- Uses troubleshooting results to anticipate any future failures
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Enhances and develops new techniques as improvements are identified
- Must have strong trending analysis skills
- Interpret technical drawings and language
All positions will start on night shift (B or D shift).
Base salary 12% annual bonus, overtime pay, shift differential pay, relocation for candidates 75+ miles away from campus.