Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
CES (Customer Service Engineering) Tech
most of Illinois, IL
- Regularly maintain gas delivery systems that include storage tanks, vaporizers, control panels, telemetry systems, and so on for products to include N2, O2, Ar, CO2, Hydrogen, and Helium
- Assist as required on bulk tank installations and removals
- Maintain mobile inventories and equipment
- Perform Corrective Maintenance service calls as needed to ensure customer installations are kept running effectively
- Provide key customer contact throughout the life of a bulk installation contract, including discussing with the customer areas where the client can help them increase the efficiency of their processes
- Act as a technical resource accompanying the sales organization on customer calls
- Manage subcontractors who provide additional services on site, such as pump repair, tank painting, and snow removal
- Provide revenue generating services on site as needed and directed by Sales, through CES Central Support
- Follow company safety policies, procedures, and goals
- Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in the customer service environment
- Complete LiMSS Chapters as assigned
- Continuous demonstration of superior achievement through PMP performance rating
- Documented competency on current training profile content
- Track time and materials on work orders via Prometheus
- Adhere to Drivecam/Smith System driving requirements
NOTE; Although this is a Monday - Friday, day shift job, you are on call 24/7/365, so factor that into your decision-making process. The overnight travel is limited to, on average, 3 days per month. The hiring manager wants people home at night.
The location of nearest office is Naperville, IL, you can live in locations that fall into the following: WI state line to the N, MS River to the W, IN to the E, Joliet or about an hour south of Chicago to the south.
Base pay of $26 - $28 per hour, plus overtime. Average of 8 hours per week. Strong benefits, relocation available for those who don't have military move.