Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
CDL DRIVER FIELD SERVICE
- Operating a hi-rail truck on railroad tracks
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting / repair and customer training support provided for all friction management.
- Monitor lubricators and fill with top of rail product and grease as needed.
- Operate a crane to load and unload product or equipment.
- Provide maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and customer training for all client friction management products.
- Act as the liaison with customers and internal departments for product development and relationship building initiatives.
- Responsible for managing personal travel expense account, individual or company supplied tools, company issued credit card when applicable.
- Ensure all equipment is in top operating condition.
- Keep an updated daily driver's log book.
- Ensure that daily truck inspection is up to date.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, walk, use hands and finger to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crouch, for prolonged periods of time.
Will be required to operate impact equipment, power tools, hand tools under heavy loads, and manual earth moving tools as required for trenching of ditches to bury hoses and electrical cables.
Skills, experience and education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with air brake endorsement required.
- Valid DOT driver's medical examination card.
- Prior hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and schematics reading experience is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and so on.) as well as Apple iPads and iPhones.
- Ability to follow all railroad safety rules, FRA regulations, and company internal policies at all times.