Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Materials Management is responsible for the management of material inventory levels to ensure that raw material components and manufactured products are available when needed to satisfy the plant and customer requirements. Responsibilities include the planning and procurement of material components to minimize obsolescence and overstock situations while achieving maximum customer service levels
- Responsible for seeing that all tasks are performed in a manner that complies with Cardinal's Total Quality Management commitment.
- Comprehends and understands Cardinal's Guide to Business Conduct.
- Maintains requirements and orders in BPCS MRP system as required.
- Purchase MRO materials to facilitate the execution of production schedules. Communicate any outages to management as needed.
- Manages Kanban items such as pallets and warehouse stores inventories such as PPE within the guidelines set by management.
- Coordinates with Unipatch Customer Service and Chicopee Manufacturing to meet fill rate and back orders for intercompany SKUs.
- Work with Product Managers, Manufacturing and R&D in support of changes to product specifications.
- Assist in the control and disposition of Slow Moving Obsolete Off-Grade Goods (SMOOG).
- Assist in the processing of the Supplier Corrective Action Report (SCAR) including return and replacement of product.
- Direct supplier activities to maximize quality, control total cost and maintain on time deliveries.
- Support integration efforts of the business with regard to corporate acquisitions and product line transfers.
- Maintain reporting requirements outlined by the Purchasing Manager.
- Maintain Chicopee's Purchasing Data Analyzer (PDA) in support of corporate requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned
Base is $70 - $75k with bonus and tremendous benefits package.