Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Business Development Manager
The successful Business Development Manager (BDM) candidate will be the key link between our customers, our sales team and our internal departments, putting product knowledge and training to use to achieve profitable growth within the assigned territories and accounts.
- Assists customers in the application of Company products against customer needs. This involves analysis of customer technical requirements, initial product feasibility analysis, and scheduling of tests, as required, to determine the best solution to a customer's requirement.
- Leads the resolution of technical, product related, issues and questions coming from both internal and external sources against prescribed goals/measures.
- Builds internal and external networks to establish strong relationships and provides the "voice of the customer" to Company leadership regarding new opportunities, products or services. A key contributor to the growth of strategic accounts and assigned territories.
- Responsible for identifying, quantifying and acting on new business opportunities through daily interaction with Sales and customers, within the assigned territory.
- The Company BDM will develop marketing materials focused on evaluating and growing target markets and regions. Maintain the Company market position by providing the necessary intelligence on the marketplace and the competitive situation as to achieve "winning" proposals.
- The BDM will support bringing opportunities to closure through completion of the negotiation cycle with the assistance and support of the Sales leadership team.
- The BDM will assemble the appropriate proposal response team (all functional areas within the business) and coordinate the required reviews and generated responses for all aspects of a response against the established timeframe.
- The BDM will lead the efforts for creating the necessary compliance matrices against technical, contractual and program support requirements, as required.
- For Project Management functions, the Company BDM is responsible for contract negotiations, product support agreements and managing the larger scope of deliverables as required by the SOW.
- Acts as the POC to address all internal project queries with the customer. Acts as VOC in the product development cycle.
- Liaison between customer's design team and Company Design Engineering, as needed (capturing level I and level II requirements).
- The Company AE will identify potential areas for process improvements and will lead, or participate in, assigned internal project teams to review, assess, measure and implement effective countermeasures.
Relocation on case-by-case, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k