Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Business Development Manager
Memphis, TN US
The patented turnbuckle locking clip they helped develop became an aircraft industry standard and is still used today on aircraft from small private planes to the largest jet airliners. Over the years, they have expanded the product offering to include other government and industry standard parts to complement the control cable fittings. They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for their Memphis, Tennessee location.
The company established products that meet military-quality standards and offer significant revenue growth potential. This role is an opportunity to develop the Business Development Strategy and lead its execution.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Contribute to the development and execution of the company's Business Development Strategy to ensure consistent revenue growth through further leveraging existing markets, capturing new markets, and developing new products
- Leverage innovative ways to capture market intelligence from various research sources and customer communication channels.
- Provide market analysis and strategic direction backed with data to promote company growth and profit
- Ensure that the company brand is presented effectively (in digital and print marketing), to capture new business
- Define, implement, and track key Business Development metrics and consistently meet or exceed them
- Establish and maintain exceptional relationships with strategic customers and industry stakeholders
- Analyze overall customer experience to identify gaps and collaborate with necessary functions (Customer Service, Marketing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, and so on,) to improve customer satisfaction
- Establish pricing for customer quotations based on market conditions and the quoted product's manufacturability
This organization has a long history of hiring veteran talent. They are looking for someone who is hungry and can continue to manage existing relations and develop new business.
Base salary, a performance bonus plan, great benefits and a 401k. 70% travel. Candidate is projected to be the next Assistant GM and potential GM thereafter.