Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Business Development Director
Los Angeles, CA
You will be selling to top accounts, working with Fortune 500 - 1000 clients to form long term relationships.
As a Business Development Director, you'll be responsible for taking the lead on the full sales cycle, building and executing on account plans to maximize revenue potential.
It's up to you to present the value of the company service to C-level executives illustrating the benefits our company will offer their company and employees.
- Support the growth of our portfolio of corporate companies.
- Research, map and develop custom acquisitions plans for each prospective client.
- Design strategies to attract and actively pursue new clients across multiple sectors and geographies.
- Customize business proposals according to the needs of each client.
- Understand the psychology of the decision- making process in order to optimize conversion at each stage
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/ industry forums