Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Business Development Associate
San Diego, CA
B2B sales and marketing are important aspects of the position, along with negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends and targeting new business opportunities.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Understand the agricultural markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products and our competition in the agriculture markets
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Reports to the Director of the Agriculture Division
$60k base plus commissions, benefits, relocation assistance on a case by case.