Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Building Technician III
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair building systems including plumbing, mechanical, HVAC and electrical systems. 60%
- Operate HVAC systems and make adjustments to building automation systems (BAS or EMS or ATC). 20%
- Report and recommend modifications and repairs to Chief Building Technician on all building systems related issues. 10%
- Monitor agreed upon responsibilities of subcontractors performing maintenance or repairs. 10% Secondary
Strong experience in HVAC is a must and you must have a security clearance or obtain a security clearance easily.
- Perform the duties of a Building Technician II as required.
- Assist with set-up and take down of special events.
- Maintain all tools, parts and supplies in an organized manner.
- Inform the Chief Engineer of any needs for replacement, restocking or repair of items.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.