Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Branch Service Manager
Wilmington, DE US
As a Branch Service Manager, you will be the cornerstone of the daily leadership of the technicians who troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the equipment at customers' locations. You will work closely with them, providing technical insight and mentorship and helping the team increase its technical knowledge. Technicians in this role must expand their knowledge through an internal development program. Thus, you will have ownership of their development. You will be a conduit between the customers and the technicians outside the technician's leadership. You will be the escalation point for customer issues, identifying opportunities for improvement and additional sales.
This role will require daily travel with technicians to oversee their work and inspect where necessary. The company is not looking for an office-type leader. This is very much out in the fieldwith the customers and creating relationships to solidify the business.
The list of responsibilities may include:
- Manage and oversee the work, and manage the working schedule of the technician within your department
- Provide escalation support to Service Technicians and customers for installations, start-up, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Help to create quotes for service repairs/maintenance agreements
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive Service Technician training program
- Work with the sales force to ensure proper installation and design
- Maintain the parts department, including inventory
You will work from the branch office in a company provided vehicle.
Salary plus bonus, plus medical, dental, vision, and a 401k.