Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Branch Service Manager
Boston, MA US
As a Branch Service Manager, you will be the cornerstone in the daily leadership of the technicians who troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the equipment at customers' locations. You will work closely with the technicians, providing technical insight, mentorship, and help the team increase its technical knowledge. Technicians in this role are required to expand their knowledge through an internal development program. Thus, you will have ownership of their development. You will be a conduit between the customers and the technicians outside of the technician leadership. You will be the escalation point for customer issues, identifying opportunities for improvement and possibly even additional sales.
This role will require daily travel with the technicians to oversee their work and inspect where necessary. The company is not looking for an office-type of leader. You will be out with the customers, creating relationships to solidify the business.
The list of responsibilities may include:
- Manage and oversee the work, and manage the working schedule of the technicians within your department.
- Provide escalation support to service technicians and customers, for installations, start-up, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Help to create quotes for service repairs/maintenance agreements
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive Service Technician training program
- Work with the sales force to ensure proper installation and design
- Maintain the parts department inventory
You will work from the branch office in Boston with a company vehicle. This is a Monday-Friday role that may require after-hour phone calls as needed.
Salary, medical, dental, vision, a bonus, and a 401k. A company vehicleis provided that can be used for personal use.