Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Boiler Service Technician
Santa Ana, CA
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and able to work independently. Attention to detail is a must. Computer knowledge preferred, and experience on linkageless control highly desirable (Siemens, Hawk ICS, AutoFlame, Honeywell, and so on). Knowledge of appropriate boiler related standards a must.
- Advanced level of electrical theory understanding.
- An advanced ability to read and understand a variety of electrical diagrams (including line ladder, block and point to point). This includes the understanding of symbols and what they mean. The expectation is that with only a wiring diagram the technician can figure out and understand how the system is intended to operate.
- Combustion experience should be advanced. Experience level and time on the job will dictate the extent of this knowledge, but most combustion problems should be within the ability of the technician.
- Willingness to be on call.
- Troubleshoot wiring and failure problems with a variety of equipment, including pumps, motors, burners, boilers, feed water tanks and associated equipment.
- Work on and diagnose issues with package hot water heaters (Raypak, RBI, Teledyne, and so on). This includes system/installation issues that could affect the operation of the boiler.
- A good understand system piping and system troubleshooting (steam traps, hydronic heating, primary secondary piping, feed water, condensate, and so on).
Great hours, opportunity for overtime, full benefits, open to relocation