Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Boiler Service Technician
San Diego, CA
- Advanced level of electrical theory understanding.
- An advanced ability to read and understand a variety of electrical diagrams (including line ladder, block and point to point). This includes the understanding of symbols and what they mean. The expectation is that with only a wiring diagram the technician can figure out and understand how the system is intended to operate.
- Combustion experience should be advanced. Experience level and time on the job will dictate the extent of this knowledge, but most combustion problems should be within the ability of the technician.
- Willingness to be on call.
- Troubleshoot wiring and failure problems with a variety of equipment, including pumps, motors, burners, boilers, feed water tanks and associated equipment.
- Work on and diagnose issues with package hot water heaters (Raypak, RBI, Teledyne). This includes system/installation issues that could affect the operation of the boiler.
- A good understand system piping and system troubleshooting. (Steam traps, hydronic heating, primary secondary piping, feed water, condensate, and others).